Millionaire Mindset creation takes effort. Millionaires think totally different from ordinary people. The secret is that if you are able to “copy” how do millionaires think and what do millionaires read, you are able to become a millionaire within your lifetime.
Millionaire Mindset thoughts
1. Millionaires THINK BIG. Their dreams and plans are all large in nature. On the contrary, ordinary people’s thoughts, dreams, plans are small. Set your dreams high. THINK BIG.
2. Millionaires do not play to lose or defend. They play to win only. Do not play to defend losing; play to win. Millionaires are focused, organized and proactive with one goal in front of them – winning.
3. Millionaires always see the brighter side and the possibility in a situation, while ordinary people, who never address their fears and doubts – first see the difficulty and obstacles in it – and usually give up after trying 2-3 times.
Millionaires are willing to explore. Their minds are always open to opportunities. Once they commit, they find the resources to make it happen. Millionaires never quit learning new skills. The millionaire mindset also has a lot to do with passion. If you want to have a millionaire mentality, start doing things that really makes your heart sing and stop doing things that you do not love. Read a Millionaire Mindset Book and work with your beliefs via Millionaire quotes below.
Millionaire Mindset Intensive
It’s been said you can estimate a person’s income by averaging the income of their five closest friends.
So one way of increasing your capacity for making money would be to start hanging out, associating and actually becoming friends with a handful of people who are currently making a LOT more money than you.
Listen. Engage. And it won’t take you too long to discover a common millionaire mindset.
Just wanting to be rich is not going to get you anywhere, you’ve got to be prepared to get off your backside and do something about it. Pick yourself up from knock backs and learn from the experience. Be positive and willing and you will go a long way towards achieving your dreams.
It goes without saying, to be a success you need to put in the hours – but don’t treat this as a chore. Remember all the time you are watching rubbish TV, you could be squeezing an extra bit of productivity towards your ventures. Learn how to prioritize so you can use your time effectively. But don’t over do it, especially if you have a family – they need some of your time too. Work with a Millionaire Mind Schedule and set a realistic Millionaire Mindset
Millionaire Mindset Book Secret #1
Create a DAILY ROUTINE for building your life and business.
In other words, put together a daily action plan and simply work the plan. Put the “work” back into the work from home equation… then take consistent action over an extended period of time… and the results will surprise you.
Millionaire Mindset sample plan:
▪ Create one new task each day that moves you towards your goal. (Think realistic action)
▪ Schedule 30 minutes per day on training. (Think sales, marketing, prospecting and skill improvement)
▪ Schedule 30 minutes per day on mindset and personal development.
▪ Write, read and internalize daily affirmations. (What we hold in our mind expands)
▪ Meditate every day. (We function better relaxed. Take a few minutes and relax)
▪ Make 20-30 new connections with other people every day.
Here’s the bottom line. Everything that is truly important to use we schedule. Then we show up… on time… and do participate in whatever it is we have scheduled. So SCHEDULE time to build your life, business, your skill set and your millionaire mindset. Then show up and work your plan.
Top 5 Millionaire Mindset Quotes
- Rich people believe: “I create my life.” Poor people believe: “Life happens to me.” (This is HUGE. Every successful person is in control of their life. Unhappy people are constantly complaining about this, that, or the other thing prevents them from doing something.)
– Rich people play the money game to win. Poor people play the money game to not lose.
– Rich people are committed to being rich. Poor people want to be rich.
– Rich people think big. Poor people think small.
– Rich people focus on opportunities. Poor people focus on obstacles.
We recommend that you during the course of your life keep building and adjusting your Millionaire Mindset – and you can start today via our app iMindsetmax !