30 More Growth Mindset Quotes: Stay Inspired as You Change Your Thoughts to Change Your Life
Our earlier post that shared 15 growth mindset quotes is one of our most popular. So, we’ve decided to help you create the mindset your need with 30 more of these inspiring, uplifting and motivating quotes.
Ready, steady, grow!!
1. “The more that you read, the more things you will know. The more that you learn, the more places you’ll go.” ― Dr. Seuss
2. “I am not a teacher, but an awakener.” ― Robert Frost
3. “You’ve gotta dance like there’s nobody watching,
Love like you’ll never be hurt,
Sing like there’s nobody listening,
And live like it’s heaven on earth.” ― William W. Purkey
4. “There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle.” ― Albert Einstein
5. “You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose. You’re on your own. And you know what you know. And YOU are the one who’ll decide where to go…” ― Dr. Seuss
6. “Fairy tales are more than true: not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten.” ― Neil Gaiman
7. “It is never too late to be what you might have been.” ― George Eliot
8. “Do what you can, with what you have, where you are.” ― Theodore Roosevelt
9. “Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.” ― Winston Churchill
10. “Self-education is, I firmly believe, the only kind of education there is.” ― Isaac Asimov
11. “Be the change you want to see in this world.” ~ Gandhi
12. . “Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover” – Mark Twain.
13. We don’t see things the way they are. We see them the way WE are – Talmud.
14. All life is an experiment. The more experiments you make, the better – Ralph Waldo Emerson.
15. In seed time learn, in harvest teach, in winter enjoy. – William Blake
16. The great thing in this world is not so much where we stand, as in what direction we are moving. – Oliver Wendell Holmes
17. Though no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending. ~Carl Bard
18. Success is achieved by developing our strengths, not by eliminating our weaknesses. ~Marilyn vos Savant
19. To change who you are, change who you think you are. ~Jonathan Lockwood Huie
20. Growth itself is the only moral end. ~John Dewey
21. The whole point of being alive is to evolve into the complete person you were intended to be. ~Oprah Winfrey
22. Every mind was made for growth, for knowledge; and its nature is sinned against when it is doomed to ignorance. ~William Ellery Channing
23. “A single day is enough to make us a little larger or, another time, a little smaller.” ― Paul Klee
24. The only way to make sense out of change is to plunge into it, move with it, and join the dance. ~Alan Watts
25. A vision is not just a picture of what could be; it is an appeal to our better selves, a call to become something more. ~Rosabeth Moss Kanter
26. How wonderful it is that nobody need wait a single moment before starting to improve the world. ~Anne Frank
27. “And, when you want something, all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it.” ― Paulo Coelho
28. It takes a deep commitment to change and an even deeper commitment to grow. ~Ralph Ellison
29. No one is in control of your happiness but you; therefore, you have the power to change anything about yourself or your life that you want to change. ~Barbara de Angelis
30. To change one’s life: 1. Start immediately. 2. Do it flamboyantly. 3. No exceptions. ~William James
What are some of your favourite positive mindset quotes, quotes on changing mindset or the ones about growth mindset vs fixed mindset?
Do you engage in any growth mindset activities?