The BEST Personal Development Quotes for Business Owners
Personal development quotes or self growth quotes are a brilliantly effective and simple way of staying inspired, motivated and focused on improving one’s life, mindset and attitude.
You can use these self development quotes in many, many ways but here are a few ways to get started:
Personal Development Quotes Tip#1. Memorize them. Commit them to memory and let them give you strength, inspiration and encouragement whenever you need it the most.
Personal Development Quotes Tip#2. Write them down. In a journal, on notecards, on a piece of paper and put it in your wallet. Look at them whenever you need to put your eyes back on the goal and go for gold.
Personal Development Quotes Tip#3. Share them. That’s right. Use them often in conversation, in your writing and you’ll find that they become a part of your “vocabulary”.
When you’re running a business, it can be easy to get discouraged, overwhelmed, exhausted or simply feel defeated. At such times, reading and absorbing these inspiring quotes can help give you the boost of energy and support you need.We’ve handpicked 25 of our best personal development quotes for entrepreneurs and business owners, so go ahead, grab a pen and paper or simply print this out or “pin” it to Pinterest, because these can change your life:
1. “Develop an attitude of gratitude, and give thanks for everything that happens to you, knowing that every step forward is a step toward achieving something bigger and better than your current situation.”~ Brian Tracy
2. “Your greatest asset is your earning ability. Your greatest resource is your time.”~ Brian Tracy
3. “Don’t let the negativity given to you by the world disempower you. Instead give to yourself that which empowers you.” — Les Brown
4. “Fortunate is the person who has developed the self-control to steer a straight course towards his objectives in life, without being swayed from his purpose by either commendation or condemnation.” ~ Napoleon Hill
5. “Put your heart, mind, intellect, and soul even to your smallest acts. This is the secret of success.” – Swami Sivandanda
6. “Winners make a habit of manufacturing their own positive expectations in advance of the event.”~Brian Tracy
7. “Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail.” — Ralph Waldo Emerson
8. “Leap and the net will appear.” — Julia Cameron
9. “Surround yourself with only people who are going to lift you higher.” — Oprah Winfrey
10. “Develop success from failures. Discouragement and failure are two of the surest stepping stones to success.” — Dale Carnegie
11. “If you don’t have daily objectives, you qualify as a dreamer.” ~ Zig Ziglar
12. “Teamwork is so important that it is virtually impossible for you to reach the heights of your capabilities or make the money that you want without becoming very good at it.”~Brian Tracy
13. “People with goals succeed because they know where they’re going.” — Earl Nightingale
14. “A wise man lights a candle while fools are busy cursing the darkness”
― Seth Czerepak,
15. “Build a valuable brand by branding what is valuable about you.” ― Ryan Lilly
16. “It is a curious thing, Harry, but perhaps those who are best suited to power are those who have never sought it. Those who, like you, have leadership thrust upon them, and take up the mantle because they must, and find to their own surprise that they wear it well.” ― J.K. Rowling
17. “The greatest leader is not necessarily the one who does the greatest things. He is the one that gets the people to do the greatest things.” ― Ronald Reagan
18. “Our business in life is not to get ahead of others, but to get ahead of ourselves.” — Zig Ziglar
19. “We see the world, not as it is, but as we are.” – Talmud
20. “Any ideas, plan, or purpose may be placed in the mind through repetition of thought” ― Napoleon Hill
21. “Use what talents you possess: the woods would be very silent if no birds sang there except those that sang best.” — Henry Van Dyke
22. “The key to success is to focus our conscious mind on things we desire not things we fear.” ~Brian Tracy
23. “Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds.” — Albert Einstein
24. “Your inner strength is your outer foundation” ― Allan Rufus
25. “In every end is the seed of a new beginning…water it well” ― Liz Hester
Do you find quotes about growth or quotes about growing as a person motivational?
What are some of the other things do YOU do for personal development or developing your mindset?