Growth Mindset Quotes for Moms: The Best Ever Inspiring Quotations for Mothers
Growth mindset quotes for moms can be a great way to encourage a new mother who may be feeling overwhelmed and exhausted. They’re also great reminders to every mom that no matter how, crazy our days may be, we can stay inspired, encouraged and motivated.
Moreover, oftentimes, moms get so caught up in caring for their kids and families that they “get stuck” and years later may feel that they had to give up on opportunities.
Surrounding ourselves with inspiring quotes will help create a growth mindset that’ll inspire action, progress, focus and change.
How to Use Growth Mindset Quotes
- Start a quote diary and jot down inspiring mindset quotes when you come across them, like right now.
- Read them often. Pick a quote and repeat it silently as you fold the laundry or do the dishes so that it enters your subconscious.
- Write them on post-its and stick it on a mirror or the fridge. They’ll remind you and be encouraging to others in the household as well.
The Best Growth Mindset Quotes for Moms
1. “Great works are performed, not by strength, but by perseverance.”~ Samuel Johnson
2. “It does not matter how slowly you go so long as you do not stop.”~ Confucius
3. “Life isn’t about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself.”~George Bernard Shaw
4. “Anyone who stops learning is old, whether at twenty or eighty. Anyone who keeps learning stays young.”~ Henry Ford
5. “When the world says, ‘Give up,’ Hope whispers, ‘Try one more time.’ “~Unknown
6. “Finish each day and be done with it. You have done what you could … Tomorrow is a new day; begin it well and serenely and with too high a spirit to be encumbered with your old nonsense.”~ Ralph Waldo Emerson
7. “Honest criticism is hard to take, particularly from a relative, a friend, an acquaintance, or a stranger.”~ Franklin P. Jones
8. “When you’re in the thick of raising your kids by yourself, you tend to keep a running list of everything you think you’re doing wrong. I recommend taking a lot of family pictures as evidence to the contrary.” ~Connie Schultz
9. “Failure is not fatal, but failing to change might be.”~ John Wooden
10. “All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them”~ Walt Disney
Looking for more inspiring growth mindset quotes?
Are you curious about the definition of growth mindset or teaching growth mindsets to your children? Here’s some more mental health reading for Moms: