Growth Mindset Quotes for Kids: An Easy and Effective Way to Inspire Children
Growth mindset quotes, as our earlier posts have demonstrated, are an easy and effective way to inspire us to focus and grow, while developing mindsets that foster greater success and positivity.
Kids are the same when it comes to being inspired by quotes that encourage a growth mindset and infuse them with the ability to look at a challenge as a stepping stone and not a hurdle.
So, here are 10 inspiring, uplifting and positive mindset quotes for you to use in your child’s room, at his desk or even, turn into his screensaver and inspire him to develop a growth mindset.
As Carol Dweck says in her pathbreaking book, Mindset: The New Psychology of Success, “If parents want to give their children a gift, the best thing they can do is to teach their children to love challenges, be intrigued by mistakes, enjoy effort, and keep on learning. “
These quotes have been chosen for their powerful simplicity, making it easy for young minds to remember them, focus on them and absorb them.
Growth Mindset Quotes for Kids
1. “Dreams don’t work unless you do.“~ John C. Maxwell
2. “When the world says, ‘Give up,’ Hope whispers, ‘Try one more time.’ “ ~Unknown
3. “It’s kind of fun to do the impossible.”~ Walt Disney
4. “Improve by 1% a day, and in just 70 days, you’re twice as good.”~ Alan Weiss
5. “Failure is success if we learn from it.”~ Malcolm Forbes
6. “It takes courage to grow up and become who you really are.”~ E.E. Cummings
7. “Nothing will work unless you do.”~ John Wooden
8. “Becoming is better than being” ― Carol S. Dweck
9. “Picture your brain forming new connections as you meet the challenge and learn. Keep on going.” ― Carol S. Dweck
10. “Changing the game is a mindset.” ~Robert Rodriguez
What are some of your favourite positive mindset quotes, quotes on changing mindset or the ones about growth mindset vs fixed mindset?
Do you engage in any growth mindset activities?