Growth Mindset Quotes | Top 15 Inspiration for a Growth Mindset
Growth Mindset Quotes are key to helping you boost your sense of self-worth and enjoy the process of learning while improving the quality of your life. A growth mindset has many benefits and as illustrated by Carol Dweck, plays a key role in determining our success and happiness.
Growth Mindset Quotes: Top 15
Developing a growth mindset involves learning to make choices and pay attention to our inner voice. It also means feeding our brains with the right food A.K.A messages so that we condition the brain to send out positive growth mindset messages when we face potentially challenging situations.
Click the link for this video to see the Will Smith mindset
Growth Mindset Quotes: Top 1-9
Here are 9 hand-picked Growth Mindset Quotes offering inspiration for a Growth Mindset and Growth Mentality, a selection of positive words to inspire your mind and feed your brain:
1. “Dreams don’t work unless you do.”~ John C. Maxwell
2. “Life isn’t about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself.”~ George Bernard Shaw
3. “Anyone who stops learning is old, whether at twenty or eighty. Anyone who keeps learning stays young. “~ Henry Ford
4. “Great works are performed, not by strength, but by perseverance.”~Samuel Johnson
5. “Finish each day and be done with it. You have done what you could … Tomorrow is a new day; begin it well and serenely and with too high a spirit to be encumbered with your old nonsense.”~Ralph Waldo Emerson
6. “Success is the ability to go from one failure to another with no loss of enthusiasm.”~ Winston Churchill
7. “What can I learn from this? What will I do next time I’m in this situation?”~ Carol Dweck
8. “Improve by 1% a day, and in just 70 days, you’re twice as good.”~ Alan Weiss
9. “A man who has committed a mistake and doesn’t correct it is committing another mistake.”~Confucius
Growth Mindset Quotes: Top 10-15
Here’s the 6 last hand-picked Growth Mindset Quotes for inspiration in getting a Growth Mindset:
10. “Failure is success if we learn from it.”~ Malcolm Forbes
11. “Ask ‘How will they learn best?’ not ‘Can they learn?’”~ Jaime Escalante
12. “It’s hard to beat a person that never gives up.”- Babe Ruth
13. “Kites rise highest against the wind, not with it.”~ Winston Churchill
14. “If you can dream it, you can do it.”- Walt Disney
15. “You’re in charge of your mind. You can help it grow by using it in the right way.”~ Carol Dweck
4 Extra Growth Mindset Quotes
Are you wondering how people can embrace their fears instead of avoiding them? How some people are not affected at all by continual failure? How challenges only seem to strengthen them? This is because they have developed a growth mindset, knowingly or unknowingly.
Check out the listed quotes below from people who developed a growth mindset!
“Courage is not the absence of fear, but rather the judgment that something else is more important than fear.”
People with a growth mindset are not stopped by challenges. Challenges encourage them, they feed on challenges and eat them for breakfast. Ambrose H. Redmoon was certainly one of those people. For centuries he tried to have his mystic, new age writings published, but none would have it. Yet he never gave up. Because he had grown his mind not to have courage.
“Success is the ability to go from one failure to another with no loss of enthusiasm.”
During the Nazi bombing campaign of Britain, known as “The Blitz”, in World War 2, Winston Churchill was the rallying flagpole for the British people. You see, Churchill believed, like people with a growth mindset do, that effort is the path to mastery and that success can only come after repeated failures.
“Great works are performed, not by strength, but by perseverance.”
Despite numerous mental health issues, Samuel Johnson persevered eventually becoming one of Britain’s most recognized literary figures, authoring the first dictionary over the English language, along with essays, poems and biographies. Johnson, like people with a growth mindset do, persisted in the face of setbacks and embraced challenges.
“Why waste time proving over and over how great you are, when you could be getting better?”
Carol Dweck is the author of Mindset: The New Psychology of Success, the book that explains in great detail how a growth mindset leads to both happiness, courage, self-esteem, confidence and productivity. This quote is from that book and it exemplifies how people with a growth mindset see intelligence, wisdom and personality as dynamic entities that can be shaped through effort. People with a growth mindset do not care about proving how good they are or what they know. They care about getting better because they see learning as pleasant experience, not something to overcome in order to boast.
Using growth mindset quotes to develop a growth mindset
This takes time, practice, and most of all, changes. But there is help to get, as we have developed apps designed specifically for that purpose.
Recommended Apps to live the Growth Mindset Quotes in you already
iMindsetmax : Get ready for the Growth Mindset of your life!
Therefore, Grow your mind – grow your life by developing a Growth Mindset today!
Start believing in yourself with these Growth Mindset Quotes.