Self Growth Quotes for Entrepreneurs: Use Positive Development Quotations for a Brilliant Year
Self growth quotes are an incredibly easy and effective tool to change your mindset. With the start of a new year, right around the corner, we’ve thought of rounding up some of our best self growth quotes to help you have a successful and brilliant 2015 as a small business owner or entrepreneur.
Read through the quotes and feel them resonate with you. Write down the ones that truly strike a chord. Review and repeat them often to yourself, especially when you face a challenging situation or one that causes self doubt.
Self Growth Quotes to Inspire Progress, Change and Incredible Success
- “And the day came when the risk to remain tight in a bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom.” ― Anaïs Nin
- “The only way that we can live, is if we grow. The only way that we can grow is if we change. The only way that we can change is if we learn. The only way we can learn is if we are exposed. And the only way that we can become exposed is if we throw ourselves out into the open. Do it. Throw yourself.” ― C. JoyBell C.
- “We are products of our past, but we don’t have to be prisoners of it.” ― Rick Warren
- “Everyone wants to live on top of the mountain, but all the happiness and growth occurs while you’re climbing it.” ― Andy Rooney
- “You cannot control what happens to you, but you can control your attitude toward what happens to you, and in that, you will be mastering change rather than allowing it to master you.” — Brian Tracy
- “The act of taking the first step is what separates the winners from the losers.”— Brian Tracy
- “Lack of direction, not lack of time, is the problem. We all have twenty-four hour days.” — Zig Ziglar
- “You were born to win, but to be a winner you must plan to win, prepare to win, and expect to win.” — Zig Ziglar
- “Every thought we think is creating our future. ” — Louise L. Hay
10. “I will not be distracted by noise, chatter, or setbacks. Patience, commitment, grace, and purpose will guide me.” — Louise L. Hay