Top 10 Personal Development Quotes for Teachers and Educators
Personal development quotes, as we’ve seen, can serve to infuse inspiration, encouragement and positivity to our life.
Here are some of the best personal development quotes for business owners for added inspiration but today, we’ll be sharing the top 10 personal development quotes for teachers and educationists.
Yes, those who inspire and encourage others often need inspiration for their own selves to stay motivated, focused, goal-oriented and in a positive mindset as they head into a new school year or a new classroom or even, a new project at school.
Top 10 Personal Development Quotes for Teachers
1. “Teaching kids to count is fine, but teaching them what counts is best.” ~ Bob Talber
2. “Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn.” ~ Benjamin Franklin
3. “[Kids] don’t remember what you try to teach them. They remember what you are.” ― Jim Henson
4. “Education is the kindling of a flame, not the filling of a vessel.” ― Socrates
5. “Good teaching is more a giving of right questions than a giving of right answers.” – Josef Albers
6. “I think the big mistake in schools is trying to teach children anything, and by using fear as the basic motivation. Fear of getting failing grades, fear of not staying with your class, etc. Interest can produce learning on a scale compared to fear as a nuclear explosion to a firecracker.” ― Stanley Kubrick
7. “Learning is finding out what you already know. Doing is demonstrating that you know it. Teaching is reminding others that they know just as well as you. You are all learners, doers, teachers.” ― Richard Bach
8. “When you want to teach children to think, you begin by treating them seriously when they are little, giving them responsibilities, talking to them candidly, providing privacy and solitude for them, and making them readers and thinkers of significant thoughts from the beginning. That’s if you want to teach them to think.” ― Bertrand Russell
9. “You cannot teach a man anything, you can only help him find it within himself.” ― Galileo Galilei
10. “The mediocre teacher tells. The good teacher explains. The superior teacher demonstrates. The great teacher inspires.” ― William Arthur Ward
Do you know a teacher? Are you one? What quotes inspire you as you head into the classroom or infuse sparks of creativity and inspiration in your students?
Do you find quotes about growth or quotes about growing as a person motivational?
What are some of the other things do YOU do for personal development or developing your mindset?